Early Bird pricing for the International Symposia for Contemplative Studies will close on Friday, July 22, 2011 at midnight.
Full registration is currently discounted from $575 to $475
- Student registration is discounted from $485 to $445
The International Symposia for Contemplative Studies is the ground-breaking event in Contemplative Science and Contemplative Studies.
- Keynote Addresses and Master Lectures from world-renowned researchers, scholars and teachers including Jon Kabat-Zinn, Richard Davidson, Diana Chapman Walsh, Marsha Linehan, and many others
- Concurrent presentations, poster sessions, workshops and panels
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- Morning Yoga and Meditation
Proposals for symposia, workshops, panels, roundtables, paper presentation sessions, and poster sessions are now being accepted online.
For a full list of speakers and presenters as well as proposal, submission and registration information, please visit: contemplativeresearch.org
Along with our co-sponsoring institutions, the Mind & Life Institute is proud to facilitate the inaugural International Symposia for Contemplative Studies.
|Brown University Center for Contemplative Studies
Center for Addiction and Mental Health – Cognitive Behavior Therapy Clinic
Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education
Center for Contemplative Mind in Society
Center for Investigating Healthy Minds, UW-Madison
Center for Mind and Brain, UC-Davis
Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning
Emory Collaborative for Contemplative Studies
|The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
Institute of Noetic Sciences
Mindful Awareness Research Center
PEP Lab – UNC-Chapel Hill
Prevention Research Center, Penn State University
Mind & Life Institute
University of Arizona Neuropsychology, Emotion and Memory Lab
University of Miami Mindfulness Research Initiative